HELP!! My Pancake Tort Wont Eat

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortguy521

5 Year Member
Hi i have a baby pancake tortoise and he will not eat anything i feed him lettuce like romain and things like that but he only takes a bite of it and then leaves so what should i do and he is not very active either. any suggestions.

thanks.

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
How are you keeping your Pancake? How long are your lights on? What do you have for lights? What are the temperatures of your enclosure, hot spot, warm end, cool end and night time?
This will hopefully help us figure out whats going on. :)

Danny

tortguy521

5 Year Member
egyptiandan said:
How are you keeping your Pancake? How long are your lights on? What do you have for lights? What are the temperatures of your enclosure, hot spot, warm end, cool end and night time?
This will hopefully help us figure out whats going on. :)

Danny

the lights he has go on at 9:00am and go off 9:00pm and the light is a powersun uv so it gives off uva and uvb and the temps are about 95 degrees for the hot spot and the warm end is around 88 degrees and the cool end is usally 78 to 80 degrees and the nightly temp is usally 71 to 74 degrees and thats all in fairenheight.

thanks

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
The temperatures and light length are good. :) Do you just have the powersun as a light source? What are you feeding him besides Romaine?

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.