• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Help me ID this plants and flowers

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Sorry, the only one I recognize is the second - azalea, and it is toxic.

RosemaryDW

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Newport Coast, CA
I only recognize some things in picture three. There are some smaller plants in there that are sow thistles (one of them has a seed head that looks like a dandelion). The big one is horsetail. Not dangerous but not edible and turns into a hideous, large weed. I’d pull that one; it might give the thistles room to grow. Thistles are good.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
Ga
The pink flowers are azalea and you can't feed them.

Ketta

Venezuela
I only recognize some things in picture three. There are some smaller plants in there that are sow thistles (one of them has a seed head that looks like a dandelion). The big one is horsetail. Not dangerous but not edible and turns into a hideous, large weed. I’d pull that one; it might give the thistles room to grow. Thistles are good.
Can you signal with a circle which is sowthistle?