HELP! i've lost my hermann tortoise

lisakate

Location (City and/or State)
Welwyn Garden City
Hi again. My 18 month old hermann has a chip. Not sure if any one would check but worth it if they did ?. Hope you find him. X

Steviemonty

Norwich uk
We left our 3 year old hermann tortoise in his run with his companion and we didn't realise there was a small hole in the run luckily only he got out but we have searched the garden a far few times and we have also checked the neighbours garden a few times too and so far no luck we have also watered our garden and our next door neighbours garden to see if he would come out into the sun but we still haven't found him yet so we were wondering if there was something else we could try. Cant see where he would have gone otherwise. Could he have got down concrete steps?

Thanks so much!
Hope you find him x

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
I am so happy for you! What a relief

Nayry

London
We left our 3 year old hermann tortoise in his run with his companion and we didn't realise there was a small hole in the run luckily only he got out but we have searched the garden a far few times and we have also checked the neighbours garden a few times too and so far no luck we have also watered our garden and our next door neighbours garden to see if he would come out into the sun but we still haven't found him yet so we were wondering if there was something else we could try. Cant see where he would have gone otherwise. Could he have got down concrete steps?

Thanks so much!
Where,which area was lost? Try local vets. Most people would not keep found animals. There is a policy of 7 days kept with the vets in case the person who lost a pet could claim it.

newCH

5 Year Member
So.FL
Awesome that he is safe !
He went under some fences then ?