Hello!

bexhex

Hello! Hoping for lots of useful tortoise advice and some new torty online pals! I have worked with torts occasionally in the past but I now have my first tortoise solely in my care- a rescue Western hingeback. Not the species I had in mind for my first tort but sometimes an animal in need finds its way into your life and it's now my aim to give her the best life possible! She was rescued from a person who didn't know her age, species, sex or even how long she had owned her and she was only being fed strawberries, eek!
Bex.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum! We have several members who's special interest is hingeback tortoises. You should be able to find plenty of help with them.

bexhex

Fantastic. Thank you. I've read through the stickied care sheet which was fab! Hard to find good care sheets on them!

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the TFO from AZ . Well look at the bright side anything you do is better then a diet of strawberrys . Have a great tort day !

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Hello and welcome. I know nothing about the hingebacks, but good luck in your quest to learn. Jacqui, one of our moderators keeps hingebacks. I'm sure she'd be able to offer some tips.

bexhex

Hello and welcome to the TFO from AZ . Well look at the bright side anything you do is better then a diet of strawberrys . Have a great tort day !

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum
Thanks, My thoughts exactly! Cant do much worse really! Very proud I've weaned her off the strawbs already!