Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pistachio

5 Year Member
Hello! I'm Ben, and I am very glad to have found this forum! I can see that there is a lot of support, and a lot if good information on this forum. I have one male Russian Tortoise (Testudo Horsfieldii); his name is Pistachio, hence my user name (If you call me 'Pistachio' I don't mind, it's probably easier). Due to recent events, I have lost my tortoise (but don't comment on that, I will create a post concerning that). But don't think I just came here for information on how to find my lost tortoise! I am here for contributing all the information I know, and for acquiring as much information as I can. My point is I'm not going to "disappear" after I find Pistachio. I am here to learn and to teach. :)
In all, I am really excited about being part of this forum, and I can't wait to be part of it! :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Hi Ben! Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about Pistachio. How long ago did he come up missing? OOppss, I didn't mention his getting lost..lol...I will wait to read the other thread about it. :D;)

pistachio

5 Year Member
Thank you all so much! I am very happy to see such nice people :D :D !!! BTW Sulcatas are awesome! The Geochelone genus is one of my favorites!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Ben:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

May I ask where you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.