Hello! :)

SouthPaw

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Westchester County, NY
I’ve actually been hanging around here for a while now, soaking up some great advice. I think this is an awesome place for tortoise owners and to-be owners. Thank you to those who started it!
I don’t have a tortoise yet, he/she will be arriving tomorrow and I am sooo excited! I’ve been wanting one for a very long time and I think it will make a great addition to my family:)
My husband is very allergic to most animals with fur and we love animals so I’m so glad I found out about tortoises!
We have a three striped mud turtle named Franklin. He’s 2 and he’s a lot of fun to watch but he’s kinda aloof. He’s very content to do his thing and eat but he does not like to be touched...at all! I hate to say it but he’s actually a bit of a jerk. We love him though. He’s part of the fam:)
Our new family member will be a Russian Tortoise. As I’ve said I’ve been stalking your forum and I think I have everything he/she will need. Thanks for all the help and I’m excited to finally join!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi and welcome.
I expect you've already found the caresheet which will tell you everything you need to get started but ask as many questions as you like and there'll always be someone around to help.
We love pics so will look forward to seeing your new baby and if you want to post pics of the enclosure to make sure your set up is the best it can be to keep him safe and happy before he moves in, you'll get great advice.

SouthPaw

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Westchester County, NY
Hi and welcome.
I expect you've already found the caresheet which will tell you everything you need to get started but ask as many questions as you like and there'll always be someone around to help.
We love pics so will look forward to seeing your new baby and if you want to post pics of the enclosure to make sure your set up is the best it can be to keep him safe and happy before he moves in, you'll get great advice.
Thank you for the warm welcome! Yes, I took notes from the caresheet and took them to the store with me. I will definitely post pics of the new baby when he arrives.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Welcome you have found the right forum.
Cant wait to see pics!

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club