Hello

mkdavies

Location (City and/or State)
Glen Allen, VA
Hi Everyone,

I just found this forum and I am so thankful I have, I have been reading several threads and I have already learned so much. My fiancé and I have 3 hatchlings right now and one more that will be here in a few days. Currently we have 2 Sulcata hatchlings named Meep Meep and Beep Beep, 1 Cherry Head Hatchling which we haven’t quite named yet but the kids want to name it Darth Mail and our Indian Star hatchling will be here soon. We love our tortoises so much. I can’t wait to learn from you all about tortoises and please if you have any advice about the type of tortoises we have I’d love to hear it. I hope you all are staying safe and well!

58E5A0CE-BAD4-4F4A-9FB4-06ACD1A3C672.jpeg6F622DE9-3424-455C-9E66-56EF7851A324.jpeg

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Welcome to the forum! Cute tortoises. I see you are from VA, I am in N. Chesterfield. I use to take my dog to training classes where you are. Please post pictures of the star too when he arrives

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Hello, and welcome to the forum!

You're going to have quite the variety in tortoises, aren't you? It's sad that none of them can be housed together, because that would have been a delight for the eyes!

You are aware that each tortoise needs his own closed chamber, I hope. And that when they are grown each needs his own outdoor enclosure?

I'm going to list a bunch of links for you. Please read them, and then come back and we can help you with specifics. How are you housing the 3 you already have? BTW, of course they are adorable!

Hutsie B

5 Year Member
NC
hello and welcome, have fun finding out how to take care of all your babies!

mkdavies

Glen Allen, VA
Welcome to the forum! Cute tortoises. I see you are from VA, I am in N. Chesterfield. I use to take my dog to training classes where you are. Please post pictures of the star too when he arrives

Our Indian Star arrived a few weeks ago and has adjusted amazingly.

Attachments

• C64F1168-E83F-4D55-83DB-03A138801D9A.jpeg
    C64F1168-E83F-4D55-83DB-03A138801D9A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Reactions: Ink