Hello!

HoosierTort

Location (City and/or State)
Indianapolis
Greetings everyone! I’m new here but not to torts. I have historically only rescued mine but I have recently expanded my husbandry skills to hatchlings. I currently have a pair of rescued adult RT’s, 3:1 E.Box Turtles, a pair of hatchling eastern painted, 3 Hermann’s hatchlings; one Testudo Hermmini Boettgeri(eastern), one Testudo Hermmini Hercegovinensis(Dalmatian), and one Testudo Hermmini Hermmini[Apulia](Western).

I am a husband, father of 5(including 3yo triplets), Firefigher/Paramedic. I’m looking to get more into husbandry and breeding as well as continuing rescuing torts. Seems even the wild ones here about my place as today I found a 2yo’ish red eared slider in my garage!! Released him out back in my koi pond where he can decide to stay or leave. So far he seems to like it...
IMG_4163.jpg

Turtle girl 98

Sandstone mn
Greetings everyone! I’m new here but not to torts. I have historically only rescued mine but I have recently expanded my husbandry skills to hatchlings. I currently have a pair of rescued adult RT’s, 3:1 E.Box Turtles, a pair of hatchling eastern painted, 3 Hermann’s hatchlings; one Testudo Hermmini Boettgeri(eastern), one Testudo Hermmini Hercegovinensis(Dalmatian), and one Testudo Hermmini Hermmini[Apulia](Western).

I am a husband, father of 5(including 3yo triplets), Firefigher/Paramedic. I’m looking to get more into husbandry and breeding as well as continuing rescuing torts. Seems even the wild ones here about my place as today I found a 2yo’ish red eared slider in my garage!! Released him out back in my koi pond where he can decide to stay or leave. So far he seems to like it...
View attachment 278874
Wow it's beautiful. I love water turtles [emoji7] I have been thinking about a tort. But I have 2 small children and live in Minnesota.. so I'll keep water turtles for now and work our way up to a tort. Welcome [emoji846] I'm new here as well.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi and welcome,
You'll find good caresheets with up to date information for most of the species you have there.

MPappagallo

Myrtle Beach, SC

View attachment 278874
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have quite a busy life! Torties AND triplets?!? What do you do with all your free time! LOL Best of luck to you....There is a ton of great info here to help you learn as much as possible about all the different breeds you have. Enjoy!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum! Oh my. . . TRIPLETS!! I'll bet you're glad the terrible two's are over with!!