Hello New To The Site

Michelle522018

Location (City and/or State)
Myrtle Beach, SC.
Hello my fellow tortoise lovers. My name is Michelle and I am the proud owner of an African Spur Thigh Tortoise named Tony G. He is 18 years old and weighs close to 150 lbs. I have had him pretty much his entire life, when he was able to fit in the palm of my hand. He is definitely a member of the family and he knows it. It was a true pleasure to have come across this site where I can share my love for tortoises and meet other tortoise lovers. Thank you for having me and look forward to meeting other members and sharing our unique experiences in the world of tortoise ownership...Michelle...DSCN0585.JPG IMG_0025.JPG

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
Welcome! It appears you've done a remarkable job raising him. Gorgeous shell!

Michelle522018

Myrtle Beach, SC.
Welcome! It appears you've done a remarkable job raising him. Gorgeous shell!
Thank you so much. Tony is like a child to me. I love him so much. He get's along with all the other pet's in my family. He has been raised around cats, dogs and our newest family member. Hollywood a male box turtle. I am so happy to be part of such a wonderful site, that is dedicated to people that have a love for such amazing creatures. Again thank you everyone.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
You have done a wonderful job raising Tony G. His shell is wonderful very little pyramiding. Where did you get your info to care for Tony G? I had a sulcata when I was in grade school and now wish I would have learned how to take care it properly. No internet back then lol

Michelle522018

Myrtle Beach, SC.
Welcome and WoW, You’ve had this guy THAT long, great going.

Glad you joined up.

Happy Torting
Yes. I sometimes can't believe that he has been with my family for this long. And what makes my heart fill with joy, is that knowing he will be with my family for years to come. Considering they live over 75 years . Heck my grand kids could have the privilege of knowing Tony.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
So nice to read you! Tony is gorgeous and I look forward to seeing more of your posts and pictures of him! Of course we will need to see Hollywood too... wouldn’t want him to feel left out:)