Hello new joiner

Tortoisemamma

Location (City and/or State)
Guernsey
hey guys new joiner here :)

I have 2 baby Hermanns tortoises but my grandma and mum both have Hermanns tortoises in the family so always grown up knowing about them our oldest tortoise is 54 years old and my mums tortoise is 8 years old, my 2 baby tortoise ( sheldon & James ) I think around 6 months old plus not sure as was never told of there birth or age.

Just thought I’d join as I’m interested to read information and learn more about them or if I have any questions.

A5E0C2A4-5CE8-4AE7-8D99-3989E0ADA5EC.jpeg D03609E0-478B-438B-9566-C3947E706AAC.jpeg

Tortoisemamma

Guernsey
Thanks guys,

So handy having a group like this to come in and read information about all different types of tortoises and turtles, I find it so interesting,learning a lot, although I have done a bit of google research on them.

I’m learning so much about my little guys, how they have so much character, one my little tortoises “James” is a bit of a climber which surprises me as I didn’t think they could but he seems to like climbing his cave

Sheldon is a little bit more shy so he tends to watch his brother messing about although he has had ago at climbing his cave.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Hello and welcome. This forum is full of updated information. So of the other info online is old or misleading. Good luck with your new family.