Hello, i’m a new member from SE Asia.

mnhash

Location (City and/or State)
South East Asia
Hi all, i’m new from Singapore!

I own a pair of breeding Cherry Heads (with 3 eggs in the incubator), 3 baby Sulcata, 2 baby Indian Stars and a Leopard yearling.

Great to finally join the Tortoise Forum. I saw the amount of resources here along with many good advise given and thought to myself “wow, this place is a gem!”.

Wish i joined sooner, but oh well too bad for the “banned IP address” message whenever i access the page.

Hope to learn something from someone, if not everything from everyone!

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
Welcome! Banned IP? Perhaps your IP was spoofed by a scammer and you got caught in the crossfire. Hate when that happens!

mnhash

South East Asia
Yup, it’s a major bummer. i’ve to rely on VPN to remedy that.

I read on the forum somewhere that sometimes it’s because there’s too many banned IP from my district/area due to various reasons which causes this issue.

mnhash

South East Asia
I happen to see her tail/cloaca region swelling a little when i was bringing her in from her routine sunbathing session. when i looked into the cloaca, i saw something white and suspected that she’s was getting ready to lay.

brought her in, put her back, saw her raising her back while clucking and i knew that she’s due. so i got my phone in hand and took multiple videos of her pushing. until it finally popped!

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Welcome, nice Cherry heads!