Hello, Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NudistApple

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pittsburgh, PA
I decided to introduce myself for real.

My name is Alexis, and I live in NJ. I've been here reading for several weeks, but I'm generally quite shy about posting on new forums.
I do not have a tortoise, as of yet, but I fully intend to get a Leopard in the coming months. I'm very excited, and have been trying to absorb all of the information about them that I possibly can!

I'm a full time student, with a part time job, and I am also a foster home and adoption counselor for Mainely Rat Rescue, which I enjoy very much.

I look forward to getting to know everyone! :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
WELCOME:D. I was very shy in the beginning also. I never thought I would be on a forum of any kind. However, I can't tell you enough how nice everyone is on TFO and how helpful they are. The best knowledge you will ever need is all right here. Some very funny people too. Many laughs.
I also have a leopard. Please read the threads at the bottom of my post, by my signature. They will be helpful to raising your future tort:D

jkingler

5 Year Member
Welcome. :D

May I inquire about your username? And do you have any pics of the rats you rescue? I had pet rats as a kid. Loved them! They are so smart and sweet. :)

blastoise91

5 Year Member
NV
Youll learn everything ur heart desires from this forum :) look luck with ur new tort when you get it. Be weary of the internet many sites arent accurace in the slightest with caresheets.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Welcome! It's nice that you narrowed it down to what you want. I didn't have a tortoise when I signed up either! You can still have fun posting questions and commenting on many cool pics.

NudistApple

5 Year Member
Pittsburgh, PA
wellington said:
...I was very shy in the beginning also. I never thought I would be on a forum of any kind. .... Please read the threads at the bottom of my post, by my signature. They will be helpful to raising your future tort:D

I do belong to a few other forums (all pet related) and I only post on one of them, but I am immensely active over there, so perhaps I may be here too! And I have read all of the threads in your signature many times over, heh.

jkingler said:
May I inquire about your username? And do you have any pics of the rats you rescue? I had pet rats as a kid. Loved them! They are so smart and sweet. :)

I have nearly always used some variant of this for forums, and games and whatnot. If any where on the internet or in Steam you see; "NudistApple" "AppleCavy" "Sansapple" or a similar thing, it's me.

I have...literally hundreds of pictures of my personal and rescue rats! I will see if I can PM you links to my photobucket albums. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

jkingler

5 Year Member
Very cool. Looking forward to checking out all the pics soon. :) (I miss my rats sometimes. RIP Sally and Sally II!)

What games do you play? I don't really game online, but I love games and may at least know OF the ones you play, haha.

NudistApple

5 Year Member
Pittsburgh, PA
jkingler said:
What games do you play? I don't really game online, but I love games and may at least know OF the ones you play, haha.

Pfaaa. A lot? Haha. Uhm...TF2, the Portals, DDO, Vindictus, The Elder Scrolls series, L4D&L4D2, Dino D Day, and, kind of a lot of other single player games. Can't really think of everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.