Hello from WA!

Enzo20

Location (City and/or State)
WA
Hello everyone,
I'm a newb with Tortoises but not turtles. I have owned/saved a few painted, and I Just adopted a Russian Tortoise. He is about 2 years old and I'm about 42...
He seems to be doing well and I'm finding out what greens he doesn't like, and the ones he loves, but he is a great little guy, and a welcomed new member to the family.

20200604_152159[3269].jpg

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Welcome very cute

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Have you read our brand new care sheet for Russians? Just in case you haven't found it yet, I'll link it for your reading pleasure :) Oh!, and welcome!

Enzo20

WA
Have you read our brand new care sheet for Russians? Just in case you haven't found it yet, I'll link it for your reading pleasure :) Oh!, and welcome!

I have thank you! I was snooping this forum for a week before I adopted him and ran into it and other ideas. I think many of the suggestions here have helped me reduce his stress from the move here. He just had a soak for about 10 minutes and some exercise on a folding table/towel after that, and now he is basking under the heat lamp. He also ate his enter meal today and yesterday so he is feeling good right now. He is probably the most kind hearted little animal I have ever encountered, and I think it's because of your guys suggestesions.

-Best