Hello from Utah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bountiful, Utah
I always do things backwards it seems, one day I might learn to not do things backwards. haha

I already posted an advice thread on here and you all have been so helpful for sure.

I thought I would just take the time to introduce myself now, which I prob should have done before my first post. ;)

Anyway, my name is Ryan, and I hail from Bountiful, Utah.
I have been an animal enthusiast for all 36 years I have been alive, but I am new to the tortoise area, although I did have a box turtle growing up in So Cal and that guy was great!

As for my pets I own now, I have a 100 gal Cichlid tank, a 2 year old yellow lab and now my new little Sulcata who is a few months old.

We have not named him/her yet so I cant really introduce him/her, haha, but Im sure a name will come to us soon!

In the past I have owned other dogs, cats, ferrets, various rodents, rabbits, various birds, iguanas, and snakes, so I have had quite a bit of experience with pets.

This forum seems awesome and very supportive and I am so glad to be part of it.
Hopefully in the future I can contribute here as much as you all have helped me.

Thanks and see you all on the web!​

montana

5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum !!! We look forward to all your input !!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:DRyan welcome to our little online family! It doesn't matter when you introduce yourself, just that you do. ;) Passing on information and advice is the goal of this site (along with making friends and having fun). If each of us can help just one other person with their tortoise, think how great it would be!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Ryan:

Welcome to the forum!!

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
Hello, Ryan! Welcome to the forum. There's always lots of good reading here and support when you have a problem with your critters.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome. What kind of cichlids? I'm partial to Tanganyikans, but love all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.