hello from STL

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottbox

5 Year Member
hey my names scott im from st. charles missouri. i have a 15 year old red foot tortoise named john locke. i also have some crested geckos but i have owned many species of snakes, from milk snakes and corns to boas and pythons. I have also owned many lizards including but not limited to blue tongue skinks, bearded dragons, leopard geckos, Savannah monitors and iguanas. and ive had turtles... lots of turtles box turtles softshells, painted, snappers, sliders etc i love reptiles of all shapes and sizes but do to living conditions im down to one tortoise and 3 geckos. But i love to help people with my experience so feel free to ask me questions. ill get a thread going some time with my tortoise enclosure and pictures of john. my enclosures 8x4 made with wood and lined with pond liner. filled with peat moss and cypress mulch with a large paint tray for water, 2 ceramic heat emmiters, a uv bulb, basking bulb and red night bulb. and a big blue house for him to cozy up in.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
He Scott:

Welcome to the forum!!

(John Locke...I love it! Were you as disappointed in the ending as I was?)

scottbox

5 Year Member
yeah i was dissapointed my girlfriend was to and halfway through the last season my dad spoiled the ending for me... no fun!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
salutations, and welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.