Hello from Sacramento!

Marumau_

Location (City and/or State)
Sacramento, California
Hi everyone! My name is Mallory and I’ve just recently joined those forum. About a month ago, my boyfriend and I adopted a baby cherry red foot tortoise and I happened to come across this organization as I was looking for information to give my red foot, Thorin, a happy and long life. I appreciate everyone’s knowledge and experience and I want to thank you all and hope I can continue to learn from you guys. 35CD6D60-621A-4737-9E64-79666229E442.jpeg(Thorin)35CD6D60-621A-4737-9E64-79666229E442.jpeg

Krista S

Platinum Tortoise Club
Saskatchewan
Hi everyone! My name is Mallory and I’ve just recently joined those forum. About a month ago, my boyfriend and I adopted a baby cherry red foot tortoise and I happened to come across this organization as I was looking for information to give my red foot, Thorin, a happy and long life. I appreciate everyone’s knowledge and experience and I want to thank you all and hope I can continue to learn from you guys. View attachment 328679(Thorin)View attachment 328679
Welcome to the forum, Mallory! Little Thorin is so cute ?

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY
Welcome!!
now for the bad part... It looks like you need to make some changes. get rid of the moss. torts can eat it and it can cause blockages. the food bowl it it too deep and cause your tort to flip. give the caresheet a good read:

Marumau_

Sacramento, California
Welcome!!
now for the bad part... It looks like you need to make some changes. get rid of the moss. torts can eat it and it can cause blockages. the food bowl it it too deep and cause your tort to flip. give the caresheet a good read:

Thank you! I’ll get rid of the moss. I was mainly using it to keep the humidity up but I’ll look at the care sheet and see what I can do to replace the food bowl as well!