TenTonTurtle

Location (City and/or State)
Ohio, USA
Hello friends,
I'm Steve and I recently adopted a male Russian tortoise. His name is Gregori (He is my display picture). I have two aquatic turtles but this is my first Tortoise ever. Just looking to make friends, chat about tortoises, turtles, and much more. I am also looking to discuss indoor and outdoor enclosures in my state if any other Ohioan Tortoise owners could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it.

I also want to make friends with other turtle/tortoise lovers out there so feel free to reply or message me :)

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
WTTC Steve! I never had a Russian but my big sulc, ole Clemson roamed here for many years. Congrats on getting Gregori and be sure to read the care sheets in the other sections here....it's amazing the level of talent available here.....you won't need to go anywhere else, trust a stranger on this one.

good luck and have fun!

jeff

Mrs.Jennifer

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Norwich CT
Hello friends,
I'm Steve and I recently adopted a male Russian tortoise. His name is Gregori (He is my display picture). I have two aquatic turtles but this is my first Tortoise ever. Just looking to make friends, chat about tortoises, turtles, and much more. I am also looking to discuss indoor and outdoor enclosures in my state if any other Ohioan Tortoise owners could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it.

I also want to make friends with other turtle/tortoise lovers out there so feel free to reply or message me :)
Welcome! I too have a male Russian, Pasha, here in Connecticut. I’m attaching the comprehensive (possibly overwhelming) care sheet that was created by one of our experts. It helped me to realize that the husbandry I was told was correct, really was not the best I could do for my little guy. I completely changed his environment and diet, and now he is thriving!

Ask questions and if you really want to make friends here, you’ll post some photos of Gregori.?

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Welcome to the forum

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hello friends,

Hello and welcome. I'm also from Ohio and have a male Russian. I have an indoor and outdoor enclosure for Sapphire. I find that's the best for dealing with Ohio weather.?