Hello From Ninja

TheLittleNinja

Location (City and/or State)
Beltsville, Maryland
Good evening everyone! *waves* My name's Tamika, but everyone knows me as Ninja. I'm from Beltsville, Maryland. One thing that you'll notice right away is that I'm probably the biggest geek/gamer girl that you will ever know and I make references to many of my favorite shows and games quite often.
If there is one animal that I love, it's the tortoise. They are absolutely the most adorable little creatures (though they aren't technically little, but you get the idea =) ) and by far my favorite because of their gentle natures. It's this love that led me to own my very first tortoise; Donatello. Donnie is an Eastern Hermann's Tortoise hatchling that I got from LLLReptile not too long ago and (as you may have guessed from his name) he's named after my favorite childhood character from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
I'm still a newbie when it comes to caring for Donatello, but I'm learning fast and have been listening closely to any tips that fellow owners have been offering. But please forgive me if I start to ask too many questions <=)

Well, that's all from me for now. I look forward to meeting everyone and hearing about your own adventures with your torts. =D

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Welcome! Ask lots of questions, its how we all learn!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:). We are here to help, so you can't really ask too many questions. You can also look up the answer using our search bar, it might be faster for you and most early ownership questions have already been answered. If you can't find it, don't worry about asking.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Ninja welcome to the TFO from AZ . Herrmanns Rule !

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Tamika!