Hello from Minnesota!

Magdalena41494

Hello, My name is Maggie, and I am a reptile addict :D

I currently have a beautiful yearling Ball Python, a young Crested gecko, a Tarantula, 3 adult Leopard Geckos, a wolf spiderling and I also have an 11 year old parakeet, a bunch of mice and Betta fish :)

In April I hope to be getting a Sulcata Tortoise, and possibly some other tortoise or turtle.

I am going to school to be a doctor, but I will also be taking a herpetology class at some point this year. I also work at a Deli because reptiles arent cheap lol :p

Im looking forward to getting to know you guys! :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Maggie, and welcome to the Forum!

theresal

5 Year Member
Terrytown,LA
Welcome to the forum! You are definitely at the right place to get things set up to get a tortoise.

Eltemp

St. Peter, MN
Hey another from the great state. I wanted a sulcata but didn't want to give up my heated wood shop to house it in the winter. How big is your wolf spider? They run rampant at our cabin. We called them dock spiders as kids.

Magdalena41494

Thanks everyone!

And Sulcata aka African Spurred Tortoise because I was born and raised in south Africa, lol When I was little we would go to this park where bunnies and tortoises roamed free. I fell in love with the sulcatas. :D Ive been waiting for 7 years to get my own :)