Hello from Michigan

jeneliza

Location (City and/or State)
burton michigan
I am new to the Forum, have been a parent of a shell baby for about ten years, i have a very bossy, redfooted tort, and very spoiled
she is about 10 years old, maybe older or a little younger, not sure her age because she came from a large box pet supply store, please note, the pymids came with her, when I got her, ( she is a little dirty from digging , she digs a hole every night to sleep inIMG_20200330_093239.jpg

IMG_20200330_093259.jpg

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Welcome from a former Michigander!
What is your redfoots name?
Also thanks for rescuing her from the pet store.

Yoyotort

Oregon
Welcome! I recently moved to Michigan! What a cutie you have!

jeneliza

burton michigan
I moved to Clarkston area!
I lived there for about 7 years, before moving to Burton, my husband grew up there , not far from me actually, about 20 min away, but if you like pizza, there's a amazing place in Brandon, called papa Bella's, I still drive down a couple times a week, to get there pizza,

jeneliza

burton michigan
Nice to hear from you. I too live in southeast Michigan and have a leopard tortoise about the same age as yours. Not easy raising in Michigan.
No that's for sure, but sadly I was born in a cold weather state, and have a love for a tortoises,

Yoyotort

Oregon
I lived there for about 7 years, before moving to Burton, my husband grew up there , not far from me actually, about 20 min away, but if you like pizza, there's a amazing place in Brandon, called papa Bella's, I still drive down a couple times a week, to get there pizza,
Haha thanks! I’ll try it sometime!!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Papa Bellas is great! I lived in the Brandon area by Seymour Lake. Cooks ice cream is good also. I ended up moving to Ludington. Was a snow bird for awhile but fulltime in Florida now.

jeneliza

burton michigan
Papa Bellas is great! I lived in the Brandon area by Seymour Lake. Cooks ice cream is good also. I ended up moving to Ludington. Was a snow bird for awhile but fulltime in Florida now.
Oh Cook's, so good, nothing compares, once you try there fresh made ice cream, lol now I want pizza and ice cream, lol