Hello from Me & Briar Moss

BrightByrd

Location (City and/or State)
TX
Hello. It’s a pleasure to be here with all you turtle and tortoise lovers. I’ve learned so much already just by reading all the threads. And there is still so much more to read and learn. Briar is the most adorable friend one could ask for. He has so much personality for such a little guy. He’s sweet and he has attitude. He cracks me up every day. He has definitely brought joy into my life. ~Mardi (Briar Moss’s minion!)

Krista S

Platinum Tortoise Club
Saskatchewan
Hello. It’s a pleasure to be here with all you turtle and tortoise lovers. I’ve learned so much already just by reading all the threads. And there is still so much more to read and learn. Briar is the most adorable friend one could ask for. He has so much personality for such a little guy. He’s sweet and he has attitude. He cracks me up every day. He has definitely brought joy into my life. ~Mardi (Briar Moss’s minion!)
Welcome to the forum! I can definitely relate to how much joy a tortoise can bring. I feel the exact same way and can only hope I never have to do life without my little buddy. Feel free to share some pics of Briar...hint hint lol

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Welcome to the forum!! We love photos!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum! What species tortoise is Briar Moss?

Sarah2020

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
London, UK
Welcome your can get lots if advise and ask questions on here. Russians are great escape artists and when young enjoy a climb which can end in an upside down topple. I recommend you read the care sheet to check the enclosure and set up inc diet, soaking, light, heat, humidity etc.. this will help smooth shell growth over the years.

Looks a lovely tortoise enjoy.