Hello from me and Stela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman

5 Year Member
Hello guys my name is Andrej and i live in Serbia with my new friend Stela (means star in greek).

Few weeks ago i got a hermans tortoise as sort of a gift from my friend who moved away.To be honest when i got her i knew nothing about tortoises,never had pets before.My friend left me with no info about tortoises other then her name.At first i tought that tortoises are boring creatures but to my suprise i found she is curious about her new environment and loves to explore my room wich i let her do daily,she makes me smile every time i see her :)
So i started to read alot about how to care for tortoises,what they eat,how to take care of them in generaly i run in to some probs like what light bulbs to use (there are no UV light bulbs in my town) and what kind of environment they need.So i tought to join the forum to seek help about stuff and to learn as much as i can.
I really want her to be healthy and happy.

Am sorry about my english and spelling mistakes,english is my third language.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Andrej:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

And please..you have absolutely NOTHING to apologize for. Your spelling and grammar are better than some who's English is their FIRST language!!

When you become familiar with our format here on the Forum, I'd love to see pictures of your little Greek "star." Do you know what kind of tortoise she is?

Spoonman

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Hi Andrej:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

And please..you have absolutely NOTHING to apologize for. Your spelling and grammar are better than some who's English is their FIRST language!!

When you become familiar with our format here on the Forum, I'd love to see pictures of your little Greek "star." Do you know what kind of tortoise she is?

Thank you in welcoming me.

She is Hermann's tortoise her kind is native to Greece and Turkey i can tell buy her spotish color paterns on her belly,as for pictures,unfortenetly i dont have any camera and my mobile is old,it has a camera but no cable to hook up to my comp.Ill see what i can do about it.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Welcome to the forum I hope You enjoy your visits.

emysemys said:
Your spelling and grammar are better than some who's English is their FIRST language!!
I hope that comment was not directed at me ?

slowpoke

5 Year Member
colorado springs, colorado
welcome to the forume :) you will learn alot here ...

dmmj said:
Welcome to the forum I hope You enjoy your visits.

emysemys said:
Your spelling and grammar are better than some who's English is their FIRST language!!
I hope that comment was not directed at me ?

i think it was directed to the both of us dmmj ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.