Hello from Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigmar

5 Year Member
Before I start let me say I am completely new to Tortoise husbandry. Without going too much into it I unexpectedly acquired a Sulcata Tortoise about 11 inches long. With that being said I've alot to learn so be ready for tons of questions. Now about our household, my main hobby is woodworking and aquatics, we also own an assortment of pets from parrots, dogs, cats, red eared slider and of course fish. I'm retired and married to a great woman and two kids in college, one which will be married in June. Not only gained a son in law but a fish room as well lol. As the title showed we live in the Dallas Tx area, tho I was raised in Louisiana. And thats about it.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Sigmar:

My son and his family live in Forney. I believe that's just outside Dallas/Ft. Worth, no? Strange weather you've had this winter.

1108645icqal5xt8s.gif
to the forum!!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Welcome! We all want to see pics of your tortoise. Tinypic.com makes it very easy. You don't have to sign up or have an account or anything. Just upload any size pic and then copy and paste the IMG code into a post here on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.