Hello from Colorado Springs!!

hbranch

Location (City and/or State)
Colorado Springs
Hello! My name is Hayley and my Red-Footed tortoise's is named Zora after the powerful author and anthropologist and all around bad B Zora Nealy Hurston. We live nessuled against Pikes Peak and love being Coloradans. I am new to Red Foots but have learned a ton about proper tortoise keeping and loving. This forum has taught me a lot and be a great resource to information about everything Torti. I hoping to find a community in Colorado to meet up with at some point that centers around our reptiles, a reptile club is a dream of mine haha. I look forward to interacting with all you lovely and reptilian people.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Redfoot keeper.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome! We have quite a few members who live in Colorado Springs. Hopefully you can find a club to join.

BrookeB

10 Year Member!
Bodfish
Welcome, unfortunately I live in another state but you can definitely find friends here if you wish :D

MPappagallo

Myrtle Beach, SC
Welcome to the forum! Redfoots are fabulous, and I am sure you will find lots of friends here for you and for Zora!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi! Sorta a next door neighbor, I live in Nebraska.

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
East Bay area
Welcome! I am not from Colorado Springs myself but have done a few radio interviews about my life with turtles and tortoises that air in your town. Always fun. Welcome to TFO