Hello from Africa!

DWB

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome Desiree! YOU are the best thing that ever happened to your pets. You can learn here how to provide a luxurious lifestyle for them.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I think you need to go shopping more often! Hi and welcome.

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
So. How cool is it to live in Angora? I would so love to visit that part of the world. Awesome tort and turtle. Keep up the good work and welcome to the forum! When you get a chance you should post some more pics of where you live so we can all see what a great place it is!

Nogueyi

5 Year Member
Odp: Hello from Africa!

Please tell me How mane claws is on front legs. Nogueyi have 4 other kinixys have 5. All kinixys have 4 clavs on back feet.
I like your kinixys very much. I have nogueyi from Ghana Togo. It's hard to get kinixys from other locations. I saw yesterday pics of belliana from Ethiopia! !!
How is on Angola RSA when white guy comes as a tourist? Od like to go there in February. Is it safe place?

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Welcome to the forum. What a wonderful, interesting place to live. If I went shopping there, instead of a closet full of shoes I would have a house full of animals, and not just tortoises.

desiree

5 Year Member
Portugal
Saleama said:
So. How cool is it to live in Angora? I would so love to visit that part of the world. Awesome tort and turtle. Keep up the good work and welcome to the forum! When you get a chance you should post some more pics of where you live so we can all see what a great place it is!

Hi! Sorry for the delay on answering... Been busy for ages but FINALLY holidays :D It's awesome here, nothing like people would expect... Has some bad things ofc, but mainly good things ^^ I will post pictures of their homes once I finish the new lake!

kathyth said:
Welcome Desiree! You are right up our alley!
Welcome to the forum, with open arms!
[HEAVY BLACK HEART]️[HEAVY BLACK HEART]️[TURTLE]

Late on replying but... THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3

DWB said:
Hello and welcome Desiree! YOU are the best thing that ever happened to your pets. You can learn here how to provide a luxurious lifestyle for them.

Thank you! I will search around for tips ^^

Nogueyi said:
Please tell me How mane claws is on front legs. Nogueyi have 4 other kinixys have 5. All kinixys have 4 clavs on back feet.
I like your kinixys very much. I have nogueyi from Ghana Togo. It's hard to get kinixys from other locations. I saw yesterday pics of belliana from Ethiopia! !!
How is on Angola RSA when white guy comes as a tourist? Od like to go there in February. Is it safe place?

Hi there! Sorry I'm late on answering but as for your questions...

1. He has 5 claws on front paws, 4 big and a reaaaally small one, and 4 claws on back paws.

2. Angola is a wonderful place when it comes to nature, landscapes and annimals. It is safer than ever been and its not like people picture it. It is a bit difficult to come as a tourist and visit it around here, because of permits, vacines you must take and ages waiting for approval, which will be expensive, but in the end it is totally worth the trouble getting to enter here. they are making it easier every month for tourists to come and developing agreements, so you should ask in Angolan embassy in your country if there is one, or go to a travel agency for help. It is supersafe where I live and in most provinces, Luanda though (capital) is a bit tricky with burglars and carjacking. So I would invite you to come to Benguela instead, which is the second biggest city and is close to naturalk reservations where you can safari. I could help you with hotels and where to eat, etc. February is a good choice because it is summer here. Anything else, email me at [email protected] and ask for my skype so I can give you more help :)

terryo said:
Welcome to the forum. What a wonderful, interesting place to live. If I went shopping there, instead of a closet full of shoes I would have a house full of animals, and not just tortoises.

Thank you!
It is a wonderful place indeed :D

pam said:
Welcome :) Great pictures :)

Thanks Pam! :p

Jacqui said:
I think you need to go shopping more often! Hi and welcome.

I sure do!
Thank you :D