Hello from a guy in NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NC
Hello everyone, my name is Eric and I have been keeping reptiles for over 20 years of my life now and I have been breeding various species on and off for roughly 10 years. I would like to warn you, I am a disabled guy who has way too much time on my hands and when I am not cleaning up poop, feeding babies or adult of different birds and reptiles I am taking pictures of them so when I have time to post be prepared for pics of everything :)

I am mainly a snake and lizard guy. I have a ton of leopard geckos, a few Columbian Boas, some Cornsnakes some Ball Pythons, some Dumerils Boas, some turtles, some frogs, some Axolotls, some Crested Geckos, 1 Northern cross Blue Tongue Skink, 0.0.1 Silver Tanimbar Blue Tongue Skink, and 2 little Sulcatas.

I have a ton of birds ranging from Budgies and Parotlettes to Cockatoos and Macaws.

Fuzzy critters I have are 1 angry world hating cat who lives on my front porch and wont go anywhere but her food bowl and in the chair, 2 Min Pins, and 4 English Mastiffs.

I think that is pretty much everything. Oh I also have a bunch of fish.

Well that is a little bit about me, I hope have some fun sharing info with everyone here and learning some new things. :)

elvis

5 Year Member
southern calif
Hello guy from NC ..... looks like we can learn a lot from you. Welcome to the forum : )

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome. I didn't see anything that you listed that I DON'T like.

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
NC
Laura said:
TOm I dont he he mentioned ROACHES! ;-)
Welcome to the family NC guy

Hey, Thanks for reminding me about Roaches, I breed those as well. Although I only breed Dubia for feeders, I have thousands!!!! lol

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Eric:

Welcome to the forum!!

We love pictures, so don't worry about flooding us with them.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Welcome Eric! :D Sounds like we are in store for a wonderful variety of pictures. I can't wait!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Welcome to the forum!
I can't wait to see the pics of all your animals, birds, reptiles... you are so lucky, you have so many :)

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
NC
Isa said:
Welcome to the forum!
I can't wait to see the pics of all your animals, birds, reptiles... you are so lucky, you have so many :)

Thanks for saying lucky, most people just say crazy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.