Hello everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peacebone

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
AZ
I have been a member on this forum for a while but haven't gotten around to introducing myself. My name is Zack and I keep several types of tortoises.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Welcome Zack. Would you like to tell us were you are from and a little about your torts. I am glad you are introducing yourself.

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Welcome Zack :) what kind of tort's do you have ? if you can post some pics we love pic's:p

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
Hi Zach, can't wait to hear what tortoise species you have?

TebowHammer

5 Year Member
Georgia
Welcome to the forum Zack. I agree with the others...

We want some pics!! :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Zack:

Welcome to the forum!!

Glad you've finally decided to introduce yourself.

Peacebone

5 Year Member
AZ
I am from Arizona and I currently have a 2.2 group of adult sulcatas, a 1.1 group of adult yellowfoots, a 1.3 group of adult pancakes, a 2.5 group of adult Russians, a 1.1 group of adult leopards (babcocki), 2 unsexed sub-adult sulcatas, 3 baby sulcatas, 1 lone adult male redfoot, 1 lone male Indian star, and a legally acquired captive bred AZ desert tortoise. And I will post pictures a little later.

Squirtle Time

5 Year Member
Virginia
Wow. you sure do have several types. I can't wait to see pictures. What are their names?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Zack welcome! Looks like you have quite the group there. So curious, what made you decide to stop lurking and start posting and allowing us to know about you? :tort:

Peacebone

5 Year Member
AZ
Jacqui said:
Zack welcome! Looks like you have quite the group there. So curious, what made you decide to stop lurking and start posting and allowing us to know about you? :tort:

Well I made my account a while ago and I only looked at the for sale section a few times and I didn't really get on the site again till about a week ago. I then decided to be active in the forum and try to help anyone I could. There are also a lot of intelligent people that are willing to help and I think that that's really neat.

Peacebone

5 Year Member
AZ
I posted some pics of my pancakes on the pictures and videos part of the forum. there will be more pics of my other tortoises to come soon.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome Zack. Were you at the TTPG conference in November? Great collection. Looking forward to pics.

Peacebone

5 Year Member
AZ
Tom said:
Hello and welcome Zack. Were you at the TTPG conference in November? Great collection. Looking forward to pics.

No I wasn't able to get work off and I was upset, but I believe I will be able to make it this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.