Hello everyone.

Emplush

Location (City and/or State)
Maine
How is it going? I'm Eric from Maine. My family recently purchased a baby cherryhead tortoise from tortoisesupply.com . Let me just say those guys are awsome everything went smooth and I have a happy and healthy baby. I have found all information i have ever needed here on this forum and want to thank everyone in their diligence in raising these little guys. I have had my little one for a couple weeks. I was worried after a few days he stopped eating and wasnt as active. From reading here I figured he must be a little chilly. I purchased a bigger light a heater for his den. And he has come right back and is eating like a little pig. I was amazed at how quick he has picked up on a schedule. When my wife leaves for work in the morning she turns his light on. He gets right up now I must him and right before I bring the kid to school I feed him. He already waits for it . Well anyway thank you all for this site and I hope to be a member for a long time to come. 20180927_081320.jpeg20180926_085653.jpeg

El_cacique

Florida
That’s cute little cherry head, it’s like mines I started with a redfoot but I found an Abandoned Cherry head in the rest room of a park and I took it home and helped it back into health

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That’s cute little cherry head, it’s like mines I started with a redfoot but I found an Abandoned Cherry head in the rest room of a park and I took it home and helped it back into health
WHAT????? We all should be so lucky!

El_cacique

Florida
Yes I agree I can’t believe it when I saw it but the little tort is doing good