Hello Everybody!

Revasius

Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Hi everybody!

I am brand-new to this forum but can't wait to meet some fellow tortoise keepers and reptile enthusiasts.

I have worked professionally in reptile and exotic animal care for over six years now, and have a bunch of exotic pets myself. (Currently, a Russian tort, crested gecko, giant day gecko, five yellow-belly sliders, and some fish).

I have experience caring for many species of tortoise, including Russians, Hermann's, Sulcatas, leopards, red-footeds, and even a radiated.

As for turtles, I've cared for sliders of all kinds, side-necks, spotteds, diamondback terrapins, painteds, softshells, common and alligator snappers, and five different species of box turtle, including the keeled box.

Anyway, I can't wait to learn more about tortoises, and look forward to chatting with some of you! :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!

Please keep an open mind when reading our pinned threads in the species specific sections. We have new information on tortoise-keeping that may be quite different from the way you learned in the past.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Greetings! & welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your visits.

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
Hi everybody!

I am brand-new to this forum but can't wait to meet some fellow tortoise keepers and reptile enthusiasts.

I have worked professionally in reptile and exotic animal care for over six years now, and have a bunch of exotic pets myself. (Currently, a Russian tort, crested gecko, giant day gecko, five yellow-belly sliders, and some fish).

I have experience caring for many species of tortoise, including Russians, Hermann's, Sulcatas, leopards, red-footeds, and even a radiated.

As for turtles, I've cared for sliders of all kinds, side-necks, spotteds, diamondback terrapins, painteds, softshells, common and alligator snappers, and five different species of box turtle, including the keeled box.

Anyway, I can't wait to learn more about tortoises, and look forward to chatting with some of you! :)
Hello from North Florida, and welcome to the forum!