Hello and thank you!

NorCal tortoise guy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northern California
image.jpg Hello all

I've been reading here for a long time and finally signed up! Happy to be here love tortoises!

I've been keeping sulcatas for around 15 years and have resently branched out some and am now keeping Indian stars, leopards, and a young aldabra as well!

Happy to be invalved here now and hope I can contribute in some way!

Chantel

5 Year Member
Yuba City, CA
View attachment 226990 Hello all

I've been reading here for a long time and finally signed up! Happy to be here love tortoises!

I've been keeping sulcatas for around 15 years and have resently branched out some and am now keeping Indian stars, leopards, and a young aldabra as well!

How many tortoises do you have? Would love to see your enclosure(s).

NorCal tortoise guy

5 Year Member
Northern California
How many tortoises do you have? Would love to see your enclosure(s).
I have about 30 at the moment not counting the babies that are hatching this year. I have a big outside enclosure for my sulcata and enclosures for everyone else and changing all the time. I just finished a few more outdoor pens and seem to be always building new closed chambers for babies hahaha I’ll see if I can find some pictures

MPappagallo

Myrtle Beach, SC
View attachment 226990 Hello all

Welcome to the forum!