Hello all

Gamtauru

Location (City and/or State)
Pottstown, Pa
Hello all,

I go by Gam, Gamtauru, or Joe. I don't have a tortoise yet but have built a tortoise table (more of a box really), been doing some obsessive researching the past couple of weeks, and getting some plants started to better feed them and include them in their enclosure. I am still undecided which species to get. I am torn between Russian and Hermann's (leaning toward the western over eastern).

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Welcome to the forum. I have an Eastern Hermanns , Western Hermanns and a Leopard Tortoise. They all have great personalities. Good luck

Krista S

Platinum Tortoise Club
Saskatchewan
Hello all,

I go by Gam, Gamtauru, or Joe. I don't have a tortoise yet but have built a tortoise table (more of a box really), been doing some obsessive researching the past couple of weeks, and getting some plants started to better feed them and include them in their enclosure. I am still undecided which species to get. I am torn between Russian and Hermann's (leaning toward the western over eastern).
Welcome to the forum! I have a 2 year old Eastern Hermann’s tortoise and he is just awesome! They have great personalities and are a pleasure to raise. If you haven’t seen it already, this is out most recommended care sheet for both of the species you’re considering. If you have any questions along the way, don’t hesitate to ask!