Having fun with people........

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
Preface;

I work as a Chief Estimator....construction. I basically get paid to guess how much a buildings HVAC & Plumbing systems are going to cost. I've been doing this for 4 decades.....hate admitting that part.

I get lot of "bid invites", mostly, what I refer to as "trash" but I read them all. This morning, I received one from a General contractor & his admin, Nathan...but his email list was CC'ed, not BCC'ed!

Wow, I love looking at other contractor's bid-lists...the folks they invite, to see who they know! I opened the list of over 350 recipients.........then I did something I"ve never done since email first happened in the 90's I hit REPLY ALL and wrote the following;

Funny as hell when a BCC is sent CC. Nice list! I know, or know of an awful lot of the guys on this list, hope you guys are all doing well!

Thanks Nathan for letting me say "HI" to all of them at once!

Usually a Rookie mistake but we've all done it, don't sweat it...but while I can understand you sending invites to only 75 of your closest Mech/Plmg friends like me, do you really wish to notify other GC's? Might want to check that list......some of my friends are on it and they do, what you do!

All in fun......hope everyone can enjoy the sentiment....we don't get much chance to have fun as a group. We're usually....well, we all know what we usually do......LOL

It's fun to have fun........with strangers especially!

Every single response I've received is "laughing"

Have a good day guys!

jeff

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Yeah, we’ve all been there, done that. I used to love when someone would send out something “stupid”, then everyone else would respond & hit “Reply All”, and then the admins would tell everyone to “stop replying all” & then everyone….responds all “ok…..thousands of responses to nothing.