Hatchling yolk worry

girl_in_a_curl

Location (City and/or State)
Middlesex
Hi all, I'm a first time breeder and have had 6 hermanns eggs hatch over the last few days. There is one tortoise I am worried about. She was the only one to leave her egg with some yolk sack remaining and I'm worried it is not absorbing and doesn't look right.
She left her egg on Monday at 4pm and now it's Thursday morning. It has gone down in size since Monday, but it looks the same today as it did yesterday. It also looks different to other pictures as have seen. It's gone kind of red and shrivelled and it looks like it's making a huge gap in her plastron.
She has been in the brooder box which has a base of damp paper towels and leaves and some sphagnum moss at one end. Today I moved her to a smaller pot with just damp paper towels then covered her with sphagnum moss.
Any advice on how I should handle this? Does it look normal in the pictures or is she in trouble?
Also, when I held her like this for the pictures her shell is flexing in and out as she breathes. It makes her seem so delicate. Is that supposed to happen?
Thank,
Karen 20210916_094454.jpg20210916_093424.jpg20210916_093314.jpg

girl_in_a_curl

Location (City and/or State)
Middlesex
Update: 2.30pm I just caught her trying to climb out of her pot. I'm hoping this is good as it shows she has some energy and is not weak and lifeless, although she is supposed to be resting! Seeing as she was up I gave her another quick soak and applied a little coconut oil to the shrivelled yolk, as I have seen other posts mention this.