Has anyone dealt with John Lucas of CoastalSilkworms.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

mctlong

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SF Valley, SoCal
Has anyone dealt with John Lucas of CoastalSilkworms.com? He has a tortoise that I'd like to purchase and I want to make sure he's legit.

Thanks,
Shelly

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I haven't bought animals from him, but I've bought Mazuri and cactus pads. No problems at all.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
He's been on the forum for a long time and I have never heard anything bad about him from anyone. I've never dealt with him, but if there was ever a problem, we would likely know all about it. If I needed anything he sells, I would not hesitate to do business with him.

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
I have purchased expensive animals from him, and he is 100% legit. One of the people I trust the most. I assure you, you have nothing to worry about when dealing with John.

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
I haven't bought any animals from him but I get my mazuri and cactus pads from him. i have never had any problems. my orders are always shipped promptly and arrive fresh.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
mctlong said:
Has anyone dealt with John Lucas of CoastalSilkworms.com? He has a tortoise that I'd like to purchase and I want to make sure he's legit.

Thanks,
Shelly

Never had a bad dealing with him (he's my Marion Red Stick tortoise kibble connection) and can recommend him highly. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.