5 Year Member
Here is Harley" .. juss kicking it! ..:cool:
P1010193-1.jpg

JD~

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cadillac, Michigan
He looks so uncomfortable outside, you really should get him a nice aquarium to live in :D

Just kidding, of course. I love seeing pics of Sullies getting to be Sullies! He is so handsome.

Kristina

Shelly

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Southern California
N2TORTS said:
Here is Harley" .. juss kicking it! ..:cool:
P1010193-1.jpg

JD~

I have a tort that basks in that exact same position, always. Left leg out, right leg tucked in.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
kyryah said:
He looks so uncomfortable outside, you really should get him a nice aquarium to live in :D

Just kidding, of course. I love seeing pics of Sullies getting to be Sullies! He is so handsome.

Kristina

Here is his aquarium...:D:::cool::D
P1010115.jpg

build7-1.jpg

P1010489.jpg

JD ~:);)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Does he have a heat lamp in there. I thought that I saw a light in the last picture. I love his name. Harley is a very big boy how much does he weigh? :D

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Candy said:
Does he have a heat lamp in there. I thought that I saw a light in the last picture. I love his name. Harley is a very big boy how much does he weigh? :D
yup heating and insulated " hide" ... they stay out year round where I live.
he is about 80 pounds now and his mate is about 45.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
That's it! I'm calling the SPCA...clearly you are torturing that poor beast. :rolleyes:

Is it just the angle, or why can't I see claws on his front left "hand"? Did you cut them off? ;)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Stephanie Logan said:
That's it! I'm calling the SPCA...clearly you are torturing that poor beast. :rolleyes:

Is it just the angle, or why can't I see claws on his front left "hand"? Did you cut them off? ;)

LOL.....He dosnt use his claws... *particular about dirty nails* ..he owns his own shovel!

( He has claws goof ball ... open yer other eye and tilt your head) :p

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
That is an outrage, and OUTRAGE I tell you that you are forcing that poor tortoise to live in that huge back yard!! AND he has a heated/insulated HOUSE? What in the world is the matter with you?!? ;)

LOL, that is truly an awesome place for him to live.

Kristina

BethyB1022

5 Year Member
I love the tropical paradise you have made for Harley, he's one lucky fella (and handsome to boot)!

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I love it when people like you post pictures like this. I just bring my husband into the room and say "Can you build something like this for Fernando"? He said that he would so I'm happy now that's why I asked if you had his heat lamp in there. Thanks for the ideas.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Candy said:
I love it when people like you post pictures like this. I just bring my husband into the room and say "Can you build something like this for Fernando"? He said that he would so I'm happy now that's why I asked if you had his heat lamp in there. Thanks for the ideas.

THANKS .... EVERYONE! *** fOR THE COMPS! ...:)

And Miss Candy ... here is a couple of shots from years back and the inital build ... of Harley's Hut...Maybe another "motivator " for Hubby!;)
P1010390-1.jpg

P1010391-1.jpg

p1010394-1.jpg

build3.jpg

build6.jpg

**HAPPY BUILDING**:)
JD~:shy:

Status
Not open for further replies.