Happy to be here...

DebbiLynn

Location (City and/or State)
Austin, Texas
Hi, My name is Debbie and I live in Temple, TX (Central TX/Austin area).

I actually joined TF a couple of weeks ago and failed to introduce myself. I just jumped right in and started asking questions about reputable breeders to purchase/adopt my first Tortoise.
Well, I'm so excited... I'm getting an Eastern Hermann's Hatchling, and he'll be here next week. I say "he", just thinking positive. I know there's no guarantee, but hey, 50/50 chance:)

I've gotten so much valuable info from reading TF threads, and I know I'll have many questions along the way. So, thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge and for having patience with a newbie.
~I'm truly happy to be here.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Congratulations and welcome!! Your tortoise will be happy that you came here too!

Steviemonty

Norwich uk
Hi, My name is Debbie and I live in Temple, TX (Central TX/Austin area).

I actually joined TF a couple of weeks ago and failed to introduce myself. I just jumped right in and started asking questions about reputable breeders to purchase/adopt my first Tortoise.
Well, I'm so excited... I'm getting an Eastern Hermann's Hatchling, and he'll be here next week. I say "he", just thinking positive. I know there's no guarantee, but hey, 50/50 chance:)

I've gotten so much valuable info from reading TF threads, and I know I'll have many questions along the way. So, thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge and for having patience with a newbie.
~I'm truly happy to be here.
welcome, you will get lots of great advice from members on here