Happy Thanksgiving!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
***Yvonne says to self, "Darn that Jacqui! Now I have to out-do myself in the "adorable pictures" department. Grumble, buzz, grumble!"***

"I escaped the pot...I escaped the pot!!"

4jean

5 Year Member
New York State
Just slipped my turkey into the oven. It is a beautiful crisp day here in NY...although bittersweet for me, the foster baby I have been caring for since summer left a few days ago to be with her new adoptive family. So happy for her....but we miss her very much. Although it would be very hard to cook Thanksgiving dinner with a baby in my arms!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Just slipped my turkey into the oven. It is a beautiful crisp day here in NY...although bittersweet for me, the foster baby I have been caring for since summer left a few days ago to be with her new adoptive family. So happy for her....but we miss her very much. Although it would be very hard to cook Thanksgiving dinner with a baby in my arms!

It's so easy to get attached to them, but it's good she's gone to her new family.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
how can the pictures be adorable if I am NOT in them?HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW?

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Happy thanksgiving! I hope everyone had a warm day with their friends/family :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
My daughter called me towards noon yesterday letting me know that her son and his family had come over if I wanted to go see the great grandkids. Little Cyrus is growing so fast. He's a bit older than two and talks real good. He's still addicted to his cowboy hat and boots and looked just like a little farmer boy. Cody is just 7 months now and such a good baby. All smiles and just happy. It was nice to see them, but I'm very glad they live in about 45 minutes away and I'll never be called upon to baby sit. I've gotten so used to being a hermit/troll, and living under the bridge or in the cave and alone. I just wouldn't be able to handle it. Misty and I get along just fine, thank you very much!

Cody
Cody 11-27-15.JPG

Cyrus
Cyrus - walking earnie.JPG