Happy Mother's Day

4jean

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New York State
Thank you! I am mom to 4 kids, 1 dog, 1 beta fish and one Greek tortoise. I plan to spend this beautiful day out side with all of them (except the beta fish)!ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1431274875.775331.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1431274890.525043.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1431274938.415056.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
What a lovely family! And you can sure tell you're related.

The doggy looks like he might have some Saint Bernard in him. His coat looks an awful lot like a Saint's coat.

4jean

5 Year Member
New York State
What a lovely family! And you can sure tell you're related.

The doggy looks like he might have some Saint Bernard in him. His coat looks an awful lot like a Saint's coat.
Thank you Yvonne. Charlie (the dog) is a shelter dog. You are the first to suggest St. Bernard...he certainly is sweet and gentle like one. His paperwork says "American Eskimo Mix"... I don't think so, but his fur is thick and coarse in places. I think he is hound.
I should also add that Emily, Ben, Claire and Jack (the kids) are lovely...most of the time!!

cassieopia

5 Year Member
Central Arkansas, Zone 3
I think s/he is beautiful! If your brother does so poorly take care of it- he will be bored soon and maybe you can take over totally!