Happy Birthday @Yvonne G

tortdad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW Houston TX
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Happy Birthday Yvonne!!!!
I love you and everything you do for tortoises and TFO!!!
Have a nice day!!!!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
happy birthday mam' ( tips hats to you ) hope you have a fantastic day/night and get spoiled:) x

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Yvonne, you know how I feel. I would like to state the obvious for everyone here. We all wish you a birthday that is all you want it to be! Whether that be peaceful garden time with Misty, or curling in the comfy chair with a book that is so much better than you'd expected!
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1436285618.954203.jpg
For everyone else, yes, I'm smitten by Yvonne. ; )

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! You must really, I mean REALLY, mean it with all those exclamation marks! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
happy birthday mam' ( tips hats to you ) hope you have a fantastic day/night and get spoiled:) x

Each day is very similar to the last, but reading all these well-wishes sure makes me feel good. Thanks!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yvonne, you know how I feel. I would like to state the obvious for everyone here. We all wish you a birthday that is all you want it to be! Whether that be peaceful garden time with Misty, or curling in the comfy chair with a book that is so much better than you'd expected!
View attachment 137789
For everyone else, yes, I'm smitten by Yvonne. ; )

Thanks, Ken. That looks like a Dr. Seuss turtle. I'm going out to lunch with my daughter, then Misty and I will have a nice nap.