Happy 6th Birthday, TFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanu303

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
India
Happy Birthday TFO!! and thank you Josh for bringing this site into existence :)

miccodan

5 Year Member
Ive only been apart of this forum for 4 days and have already learned so much. Thank you to everyone!

TortyTom

5 Year Member
Houston / Webster, TX
I shutter to think of the condition my tort would be in if I wouldn't have found this forum. Happy Birthday TFO.

Mantissa3

10 Year Member!
San Francisco Bay Area
Josh said:
TortoiseForum turns 6 years old this month!
I can't believe how quickly the time has passed! This community has done so many amazing things for tortoises everywhere in those 6 years. Our members have coordinated the adoptions of hundreds, maybe thousands, of turtles and tortoises. We've helped countless more animals get better food and care by educating their owners. I'm so amazed at what this site has become and I'm very grateful to be a part of this community.
The moderators and I are working hard every day at improving TFO and keeping it free and family-friendly. We have some big changes and exciting additions planned for the last part of this year. You'll be seeing and hearing more about that soon.
Thank you to all you tortoise lovers out there who really make TFO what it is. Without you all out there wanting to help each other and have discussion, there would be no community. Thank you for the opportunity to support this community and please let us know how we can improve!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TFO!

There's no way my baby redfoot Gibby would be alive today without you, Josh, and this awesome, loving community.

Thank you to all and Happy Birthday TFO!!!

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
If it wasnt for TFO, I would not of met my best friend and his amazing family.... Tom Roach. So thank you very very much!!!!!!!

forujade00

5 Year Member
Maryland
Happy birthday!!! Thank you so much for this Forum. Being a new tortoise owner I don't think I would be giving my daughter's tortoise proper care without all the help that I have been receiving from the many members.

Status
Not open for further replies.