Happy 6th Birthday, TFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
TortoiseForum turns 6 years old this month!
I can't believe how quickly the time has passed! This community has done so many amazing things for tortoises everywhere in those 6 years. Our members have coordinated the adoptions of hundreds, maybe thousands, of turtles and tortoises. We've helped countless more animals get better food and care by educating their owners. I'm so amazed at what this site has become and I'm very grateful to be a part of this community.
The moderators and I are working hard every day at improving TFO and keeping it free and family-friendly. We have some big changes and exciting additions planned for the last part of this year. You'll be seeing and hearing more about that soon.
Thank you to all you tortoise lovers out there who really make TFO what it is. Without you all out there wanting to help each other and have discussion, there would be no community. Thank you for the opportunity to support this community and please let us know how we can improve!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TFO!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
HAPPY B DAY TFO ... and MR JOSH ... FOR MAKING IT ALL POSSIBLE!

:)

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Happy birthday indeed! Thanks Josh for your vision to start up TFO :)
I've been blessed by information here and am glad to be a part of the community.

Sent from my TFOapp

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
No, thank you Josh for putting together TFO . Happy birthday !!!

Sent from my C771 using TortForum mobile app

LisaTurtle

5 Year Member
Seattle
[PARTY POPPER] Happy birthday TFO! [PARTY POPPER] I am also very grateful to be apart of this community. Thank you Josh!! [TURTLE]

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Thank you Josh for starting this site and all of you memers who make it such an awesom one!

Beck

10 Year Member!
Lakeland/Central FL
Thanks everyone for such a great forum! Thanks Josh for realizing there was a need. Happy birthday!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TortForum mobile app

tortugatamer

5 Year Member
Texas
Happy 6 years of learning and teaching! I'm very glad I found this site!

Sent from my MB865 using TortForum mobile app

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Happy Birthday TFO. I love this forum. Its been nothing but a blessing to myself and Spunky. Its awsome. And Thank you Josh for making it all possible. TFO ROCKS :cool:

ICUSleeping

5 Year Member
Casselberry
Yay happy birthday!!! Just want to say that as long as I've been a part of this form, which is only been a year and some change, its help me see a world I've never known about. Its help me take care of an animal that I had no idea about. Its helping me raise healthy torts! :D with out this forum who knows how much bad advice I would have taken in and bestowed on my lil man! People find me annoying at times, always talking about my guys and all the little tid bits of information I learn almost every day. But meeee I couldn't be happier to learn and see other peoples story's and advice. I LOVE!!! Can't make it big enough LOOOOOVE!!!! This forum!! So thank you josh very much! :D because with out you and all these experts (who by the way thank u too) I'd be a list soul with unhealthy torts sooo HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Josh, you're a good person! Thank you for starting a site that has helped thousands, if not millions learn more about our reptile friends. The wonderful group of volunteers who devote their time and energies to make this forum successful is a big part of your success. I, personally, learned more than I ever dreamed. I have even rescued a tort here and have gotten involved in reptile care locally since joining. Thanks for a wonderful 6 years TFO!!!

samsmom

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
CedarCreekLake, Texas
Josh & TFO, thanks so much for all you do. let's hope the next 6 years are even better, though i don't know how that could be! just want to say that if i had to depend on books for care of my samson i don't think he would even be here today! i've learned so much from this forum and all you "experts". from the very bottom of my heart thank you and happy birthday TFO!!

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
Thank, Josh and everyone, for the support and positive feedback. You're all amazing people! [TURTLE]

May[CHERRY BLOSSOM], Hermann's [TURTLE][TURTLE] & Aussie [DOG FACE][DOG FACE][DOG FACE] (@YWG)

Status
Not open for further replies.