Happy 2nd Birthday Leo Trio (Elohi)

Jodie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Spokane Valley WA
Do you keep these 3 together? Do you know their sexes? They are beautiful. I have a trio of clutch mates, and they are all 3 different sizes as well. Mine are 16 months. Your daughter is precious.

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Oh.Me.Gosh. My head has exploded. Look at the beautiful child of yours! And your Leo Trio is outstanding. Really shows the great care you gave them as infant-toddler tortoises. They are stunning! But your baby girl is just lovely! Elohi, you rock!

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Do you keep these 3 together? Do you know their sexes? They are beautiful. I have a trio of clutch mates, and they are all 3 different sizes as well. Mine are 16 months. Your daughter is precious.
I think Beans (the biggest one) is male but I really have no idea on the other two. I go back and forth on guesses lol.
I do keep them together. They are also housed with my 3 yr old juvi male and my 11 month old.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Look at how light and un speckled beans skin is! So puuurdy.... LOL

They look great. HAPPY BIRTHDAY original trio!
Yep, Beans and Watson both have very few freckles. They've always had a completely different skin color than any of my others. October has the closest skin color but he has more freckles. :D