Hamburg PA show

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattk

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
delaware
Im just wondering if anyone is going to the Hamburg reptile show on dec 3. its been along time since i have gone to that show just wondering if its still a good one and if they have a good selection of things. its about a 3 hour drive for me

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
I go to Hamburg a couple of times a year. I think it's still good, although in my opinion the tortoise selection is usually not as good during the winter shows as it is at the August show. Usually more captive born babies and imports at the late summer show.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Are you going to that show, Gary?

Matt, how far is the November show in White Plains, NY from you?

mattk said:
Im just wondering if anyone is going to the Hamburg reptile show on dec 3. its been along time since i have gone to that show just wondering if its still a good one and if they have a good selection of things. its about a 3 hour drive for me

mattk

5 Year Member
delaware
I was just checking actualy the hamburg show is only about 2 hours away and i think white plains was 3 or 4 hours away. plus unfortuanatly the wife will be working weekends all this month so the white plains one is out for me

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Okay gotcha. Maybe I'll see you @ the Hamburg Show then. :)

mattk said:
I was just checking actualy the hamburg show is only about 2 hours away and i think white plains was 3 or 4 hours away. plus unfortuanatly the wife will be working weekends all this month so the white plains one is out for me

jeffbens0n

5 Year Member
Glenmoore, PA
I would like to go if I can. This show is about an hour and a half from me. I've never been to it but I've heard it is often crowded.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Jeff, you wouldn't happen to have a link that you could send me to get more information, and a map, regarding this show would you? Thanks! :)

jeffbens0n said:
I would like to go if I can. This show is about an hour and a half from me. I've never been to it but I've heard it is often crowded.

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
Anthony-I'm not certain if I'm going to the December show or not yet. I usually go and stay overnight so my decision to go depends alot upon other things I need to do around here.

I've never been to the Hamburg show at anytime of the year when it hasn't been shoulder to shoulder people. It's always packed!

In general a good show and usually worth going to. A very good selection of supply and animal vendors.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
If you need a place to crash Gary gimme a holler! Plenty of room... Plus I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone... I'll be helping a friend & I can pick your brain on Russian Tortoise information!!! :D

GBtortoises said:
Anthony-I'm not certain if I'm going to the December show or not yet. I usually go and stay overnight so my decision to go depends alot upon other things I need to do around here.

I've never been to the Hamburg show at anytime of the year when it hasn't been shoulder to shoulder people. It's always packed!

In general a good show and usually worth going to. A very good selection of supply and animal vendors.

mattk

5 Year Member
delaware
I do remeber that it is usualy packed im glad it still is a good show. i went to the repticon show in baltimore a few months ago wasnt worth the drive very few vendors were there. i will be there for sure. i just hope i dont get into to much trouble with the wife for buying something as you can see from my sig that i have a small zoo lol

mattk

5 Year Member
delaware
Maybe i will see you guys up there as i am def going to go. i might need a ride home when the wife catches me buying another tortoise lol.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
I'm definitely in too! I'll give you that ride home if you need it, Matt! I'm glad that this show is on a Saturday... no missing football! :D

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
Only a 2 hour drive for me... but alas I think I'll pass. There's a local reptile show in havre de grace I've been itching to go to though...

mattk

5 Year Member
delaware
Woohoo only a few more days to go. i am excited. i know im like a kid in a candy store when it comes to this stuff. its been so long to go to a reptile show well excpet for the repticon in baltimore a couple of months ago and honestly it was a bad show. i know this one will be so much better. if anyone will be up there and sees me( i will be wearing a military veterans MC shirt) please stop me and say hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.