Hamburg, PA Reptile Show - Who's Going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWDK

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Poconos, PA
Will anyone be attending the reptile show this Saturday in Hamburg, PA? It's an awesome show for reptile lovers. Been there many times and it never gets old.

MooingTricycle

5 Year Member
I will be for feeders and a couple snakes! We will see what else! Looking for some Het Pied Ball Pythons, Trans Pecos Rat male, Borneo female MAYBE...

Maybe there will be some Atheris to drool over too.... ;) ( No venomous in MA, nor would I, but i do enjoy looking at them, nonetheless!)

SWDK

5 Year Member
Poconos, PA
You've got a nice shopping list. I'm only going for feeders, substrate and to browse.

Gotta love the hot stuff that's there. So tempting to get into it. Here's a pic of me handling my friends False Water Cobra, which are rear fanged venemous.

27c736ad.jpg

MooingTricycle

5 Year Member
I have an online friend who breeds them, Awesome awesome species! With Mass's Funny reptile laws, i avoid things im unsure of, or Id have those guys in a heartbeat!! Amazing critter right there for sure!!

acrantophis

5 Year Member
SWDK said:
You've got a nice shopping list. I'm only going for feeders, substrate and to browse.

Gotta love the hot stuff that's there. So tempting to get into it. Here's a pic of me handling my friends False Water Cobra, which are rear fanged venemous.

Cool snake! I used to sell dart frogs at the hamburg show! I was once poisoned by some baby fire salamanders I had bred while at my table. I had terrible delirium and sweating. I remember people thinking i had been tagged by a hot snake. Love all those venomous snakes.

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
Little pangs of jealousy here. I'd love to go to a reptile show. They just don't seem to be held in the semi-populated areas where I prefer to live:)

SWDK

5 Year Member
Poconos, PA
Edna said:
Little pangs of jealousy here. I'd love to go to a reptile show. They just don't seem to be held in the semi-populated areas where I prefer to live:)

The show is really nice. It's been going on for 20 years now. They have a show every 2 months like clockwork. Hundreds of people are there every time. If you don't get there early enough you can plan on standing in a line for well over an hour that's as long as a football field.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Here this is a tortoise forum and neither one of you is going to look for a tortoise or turtle. :( :D

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
Edna said:

If you want to make the drive, there is one in Omaha twice a year in the spring and fall. I think the next one is either this month of in October.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
futureleopardtortoise said:
Edna said:

If you want to make the drive, there is one in Omaha twice a year in the spring and fall. I think the next one is either this month of in October.

October 3 and 4th I think. Actually for her the one in Denver would be much closer I believe.

MooingTricycle

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
Here this is a tortoise forum and neither one of you is going to look for a tortoise or turtle. :( :D

lol Hamburg has everything, ill be looking at everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.