Hamburg pa reptile expo?

ColleenT

Location (City and/or State)
Lehigh Valley Pa
Next saturday is the expo, is anyone going? i have not made plans to go, but i might go anyway. it's maybe an hour drive for me. I would love to see some baby torts and turtles, since i got my 2 boxies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
When I lived in Philly I would go to this show regularly. I have not been for about seven years now, but at the time I did go, the variety and range was excellent. More than some of the much bigger shows with a greater number of tables. White Plains in New York, for example is bigger, but not really better.

ColleenT

Lehigh Valley Pa
i actually like White plains better, but it's mainly bc hamburg is so crowded, and walking thru the isles gets difficult. i am not good with crowds. I think my last trip to hamburg was last spring with a friend. i am going to be making a nice outdoor enclosure for my box turtles and i might go to find some nice wood for caves, and misc stuff.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Next saturday is the expo, is anyone going? i have not made plans to go, but i might go anyway. it's maybe an hour drive for me. I would love to see some baby torts and turtles, since i got my 2 boxies.

Oh boy… You are hooked! You've been bitten by the reptile bug. :)

ColleenT

Lehigh Valley Pa
Well i already have some Rosy Boas and 2 tree frogs, and a dart frog. So i am ok with reptiles. I am thinking i might get some pill bugs for the outdoor enclosure and who knows what ideas will come to me while i am there.