Habitats, Tanks , Ponds and Such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TORTOISEHOME

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
One of the biggest questions I get from new people at our meetings or people trying to adopt a tortoise is what kind of setup do they need, how should they arrange things and what to use.

I am thinking at one of our club meetings later on in the year doing a power point presentation on How to set up the proper habitat for Box Turtles and a Variety of Tortoises. Each species is unique and has a variety of types of setups so I need lots of pics. Since I dont have the expense to travel all around the USA taking pics, I ask for your help.
Pics and setups can be both indoor, outdoor and aquatic. The more info, the better so I can help educate the new and old keepers.

If you can send me an email with pictures and information about your setup such as material, bedding , cost, location/state you are in and type of tortoise/turtle you have, that would be awesome. If you have to send multiple emails do to the amount of pics, just label subjects accordingly such as 1 of 3 or 2 of 2 and so on.

Please make sure you include your full name or name you want credited so I can give you credit on my presentation. Please, no copyrighted material.

I appreciate the help. You can send the emails to [email protected]

Thanks

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
please keep us updated on what you find out and put together. i would like to share it with the Valley chapter and the rest of the people on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.