Greetings!

Calummaparsonii27

Location (City and/or State)
Spanaway
As one would guess, I am new here to the Tortoise Forums. I am new to the whole idea of forums, just yesterday signing up for the Chameleon Forums. Currently I have 5 herps, Turt my baby Sulcata Tortoise, Krieg my baby Savannah Monitor, Zer0 my Green Iguana, Tod my Eastern Steppe Runner, and Chubbs my Pacman Frog. I've been in the hobby for around 3 years, and it quite literally saved my life. I had a rough upbringing, abusive father and the like, and right as I was about to end it all, I acquired Zer0, and my life turned around. Keeping reptiles has grown into my favorite pass time and all my anxieties melt away when I'm with my babies.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I can relate. I lost a leg and arm in a vehicle accident. When finally getting home after 2 yrs of hospitals and rehabs I got Opo my sully and the little guy has brought me so much joy.
So good luck and welcome!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Welcome! I’m so glad you and your pets have found each other! How is Turt doing today?

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Do you have any pics? I would love to see a pacman frog.
How is Turt doing today?

Calummaparsonii27

Spanaway
Do you have any pics? I would love to see a pacman frog.
How is Turt doing today?
This is a picture of Chubbs from back when I got him, he's gotten a bit bigger since then.
Turt is doing good, I made a more detailed thread in my thread where I asked a question about something he used to do.

Attachments

• DSC00673.JPG
    DSC00673.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 18

Sully06012018

Ocklawaha, FL
Welcome. I belong to chameleon forum too. I also have a young sulcata 9 months old (Sheldon) and a 9 1/2mo. old veiled named Louie. Everything I have learned...I learned from both forums. Great place to start. Welcome.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
This is a picture of Chubbs from back when I got him, he's gotten a bit bigger since then.
Turt is doing good, I made a more detailed thread in my thread where I asked a question about something he used to do.
What a crazy looking but beautiful frog.

TriciaStringer

5 Year Member
Louisiana
Welcome! What a great story of triumph. We have three tortoises and a bearded dragon. They keep me very busy.