GOVERNMENTAL DIRECTION

Overall positive or negative direction of our government?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
bettinge said:
Obama's an Imbecile!
I disagree, I think he is very smart, I believe he is in over his head, and inexperienced.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
Agree, dmmj...and he's got eight years on corruption to clean up, and very little help.

Not saying I'm totally thrilled w/ the job he's, thus far, accomplished, but had the election gone the other way, McCain would be gone and Caribou Barbie would be running America into the ground!

bettinge

5 Year Member
Upstate NY
dmmj said:
bettinge said:
Obama's an Imbecile!
I disagree, I think he is very smart, I believe he is in over his head, and inexperienced.

Your right, as far as imbecile's are concerned, he is very smart. Perhaps the smartest imbecile to hold that office.

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
OH puh-leeeez Terry. GW was a moron of the 10th degree, but the proverbial tortoise feces didn't hit the fan until after 2006 when "guess who" took over Congress and then was compounded by "get-over-it-you-lost politics by Oduma and his cronnies who refused to let ANYTHING bipartisan happen for TWO YEARS!!!!! and now that they are forced to compromise because they don't have the supermajorities that they previously enjoyed (supermajorities being the operative word(s) they blame it on BUSH....just like you, my friend. You have to get over it, Bush may have been a goofball or whatever you want to call him (free speech) but he is not to blame for the failure that is Obama.

As for McCain...you're right (IDIOT!!!!!!!), but Sara is more of a President as a candidate than Obama has been as the real thing for over two years.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
exoticsdr said:
OH puh-leeeez Terry. GW was a moron of the 10th degree, but the proverbial tortoise feces didn't hit the fan until after 2006 when "guess who" took over Congress and then was compounded by "get-over-it-you-lost politics by Oduma and his cronnies who refused to let ANYTHING bipartisan happen for TWO YEARS!!!!! and now that they are forced to compromise because they don't have the supermajorities that they previously enjoyed (supermajorities being the operative word(s) they blame it on BUSH....just like you, my friend. You have to get over it, Bush may have been a goofball or whatever you want to call him (free speech) but he is not to blame for the failure that is Obama.

We agree on some points and must just agree to disagree on others...

Robert

5 Year Member
Galaxy far, far away...
Obama is representative of the classic Chicago politician, and he is in no way combatting years of corruption. If anything, his record shows that he supports corruption. Every administration after Washington has picked up where the prior administration left off. Never in history has an administration clung so desperately to the "it was the last guys fault" mentality as Obama has. But the question is, how is that attitude helping us as a country? Time to move forward.

I am not better off since Obama took office. The stock market is not better off. The jobs market is not better off. The healthcare industry is not better off. Our country's credit rating is certainly not better off.

So far, the only entity that has flourished under the Obama administration is the monstrosity of Big Government.

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
agreed, my friend! Can't wait to meet you face-to-face in October! will be the beginning (or continuation) of a fast friendship
Doc

Robert said:
Obama is representative of the classic Chicago politician, and he is in no way combatting years of corruption. If anything, his record shows that he supports corruption. Every administration after Washington has picked up where the prior administration left off. Never in history has an administration clung so desperately to the "it was the last guys fault" mentality as Obama has. But the question is, how is that attitude helping us as a country? Time to move forward.

I am not better off since Obama took office. The stock market is not better off. The jobs market is not better off. The healthcare industry is not better off. Our country's credit rating is certainly not better off.

So far, the only entity that has flourished under the Obama administration is the monstrosity of Big Government.

My brother, from another mother!

PS......I've decided that Greg is a trouble maker and I want to meet him in the worst way.....hahahahaha Do you think he would accompany us on our pilgrimage to the Reagan Ranch?

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
well for the first 2 years of obama's presidency I honestly though his first name was blame bush, since that is what he seemed to start all of his speeches with.

Robert

5 Year Member
Galaxy far, far away...
I'm convinced Greg drops these "innocent" questions/polls as a way to incite psychological warfare. Then he just sits back and watches the fireworks...... I love it.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
It's possible we are all being scammed somehow. Have you ever thought about.The whole birth certificate thing, how many middle class births have a listing in 3 newspapers? especially on an island that had just became a State the year before. He has no childhood friends or old girlfriends that have stepped forward to say they knew him. Then there is Columbia University that he is a graduate of, where no one remembers him.The old Bears coach had that senate seat locked up and then dropped out for medical reasons??? to make room for an unknown candidate that would be a shoo in for that democratic area. Just a few thoughts that I wonder about.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
This is the only reason why I never thought about the B.C, simply because I believe Hilary wanted to be president so badly, that if there was anytime funny about it, she would have found something, plus to run for presdient he would have had to produce a copy to run.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
dmmj said:
This is the only reason why I never thought about the B.C, simply because I believe Hilary wanted to be president so badly, that if there was anytime funny about it, she would have found something, plus to run for presdient he would have had to produce a copy to run.

True...it's not one of those "tinfoil hat" conspiracies... :rolleyes:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
exoticsdr said:
.As for McCain...you're right (IDIOT!!!!!!!), but Sara is more of a President as a candidate than Obama has been as the real thing for over two years.

You certainly can not be meaning the Sarah who never finishes ANYthing she starts?

LeroyLeft

5 Year Member
ct
Get up, stand up,stand up for your rights. get up, stand up,dont give up the fight. Bob Marley

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
I know this is not a scientific poll, but it is 100 % negative direction, that alone speaks volumes .

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
exoticsdr said:
Sara is more of a President as a candidate than Obama has been as the real thing for over two years.

You're pulling our collective leg about Caribou Barbie...right?

Or are you seriously wanting a President who quits half-way through her term?

OK, I'm convinced that you're pulling our collective leg...Good one! :p

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
I never said that I wanted Sarah Palin as our President, I just said that she was more presidential as a candidate than Obama is as the real deal.

If Obama had been treated by the media like Palin was anytime during his presidency the libs would have been squeeling like little pigs on the way to market.

As for "tin foil hats"...I find it laughable how many libs jumped on the whole "memogate" that said GWB had supposedly done some hinky things in the TX ANG when it was found almost immediately that the documents were forgerys made by one of Dan Rather's cronies. Now that it has been proven that Obamas longform BC is a forgery also.....nothing, nada, zip....nobody covers it, nobody interested in proving or disproving Corzi's documents showing his birth in Africa, nobody willing to release college financial aid documents. Hell, I had to, at the age of 34, PROVE that I didn't live with my parents by bringing ORIGINAL death certificates and my ORIGINAL birth certificate to get a student loan....wonder why this president wannabe gets a hall pass on that one.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Status
Not open for further replies.