got a third Gargoyle. oops.

ColleenT

Location (City and/or State)
Lehigh Valley Pa
So i saw this little gargoyle gecko and i'm hoping she is a female. breeder has sent me pics with no pores showing, so we are hopeful but no guarantee. She will be shipped as soon as weather permits. My first two are named Marble and Jasper, so i went with the gemstone theme and chose Tourmaline. once all my gargs are grown up, i will try for some pretty babies. probably won't be for 2 years or so.

Tourmaline is the most colorful of all gemstones. It occurs in all colors, but pink, red, green, blue and multicolored are its most well-known gem colors. Scientifically, tourmaline is not a single mineral, but a group of minerals related in their physical and chemical properties. The mineral Elbaite is the member of the Tourmaline group that is responsible for almost all the gem varieties. Three other members of the group - Schorl, Dravite and Liddicoatite, are seldom used as gemstones.

Tourmaline1_zps5vddupwh.jpg

femalegecko_zpsngfw5eas.jpg

ColleenT

Lehigh Valley Pa
She ( at least i hope it ends up being a she) is finally here. Here she is fired down. She is smaller than i thoguht she would be, but a good eater!
tormfireddown1_zpsscaxlocl.jpg

ColleenT

Lehigh Valley Pa
Thank you. She ate a little bit for me tonight, so i am happy. ( we are all obsessed with making sure the reptiles eat)