Good Website to buy turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
WV
i know some good sites but they kill you with shipping. So does anyone have some good safe and dependable and cheap shipping website. I would appericate it and( the turtles im getting is a Northen Diamondback Terriapn, Common Musk, another Red Eared Slider(pet store though), Eastern Painted Turtle, and a Common Snapping Turtle). Lol a lot but im still considering a cherry red head tortoise to lol :D. I have a enough time for them all ;).

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
Turtle Guru said:
i know some good sites but they kill you with shipping. So does anyone have some good safe and dependable and cheap shipping website. I would appericate it and( the turtles im getting is a Northen Diamondback Terriapn, Common Musk, another Red Eared Slider(pet store though), Eastern Painted Turtle, and a Common Snapping Turtle). Lol a lot but im still considering a cherry red head tortoise to lol :D. I have a enough time for them all ;).

I honestly wouldnt worry about the shipping price. More of the shipping quality, how they are gonna be packaged to be shipped. id choose on that over just trying to find a cheap shipping price.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
If you can come to Colonial Beach Va, I will GIVE you a pair of adult painted turtles, 2, four year old common snappers, a RES, and a local red belly. Plus I have a couple bbt's that need a good home, Len

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
??Len?? said:
If you can come to Colonial Beach Va, I will GIVE you a pair of adult painted turtles, 2, four year old common snappers, a RES, and a local red belly. Plus I have a couple bbt's that need a good home, Len

i wished i could man, but i cant. Just wondering where is that in Virgina and how far are you from West Virgina

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Turtle Guru said:
??Len?? said:

i wished i could man, but i cant. Just wondering where is that in Virgina and how far are you from West Virgina
I'm about an hour southeast of Wash DC, 35 minutes east of Fredricksburg VA,and about 70 minutes north of Richmond Va,It takes me just under 2 hours to get to Winchester Va.which is almost in WV.

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
yea well thats to far but i appericate your offer though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.